IT Security & Compliance Careers
Miami Lakes, FL - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Are you looking to join a growing company that offers the opportunity for you to learn and develop professionally?
InfoSight Inc. provides cyber security, risk management and IT infrastructure solutions to help protect businesses and their customers from cybercrime and fraud. We’re looking for a highly-motivated Marketing Professional with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, work independently, and help take our marketing initiatives to the next level. The ideal candidate will have the ability to learn quickly and the fortitude to "own" key projects and see them through to completion.
You will be responsible for (1) the writing and design of marketing collaterals (2) webinar & trade show planning, and (3) providing product training/service support for customers. This position reports to the VP of Marketing and offers growth potential for the individual who excels.
To be considered for this role, you MUST have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- No less than 2 years of experience in a marketing-related discipline.
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to write for different genres and audiences.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (especially Photoshop, and InDesign) and Microsoft Office.
- A high level of initiative, be a self-starter and a proactive thinker with the ability to solve problems effectively and in a timely manner.
- A strong ability to multi-task with a results-oriented mindset.
- The ability to "roll with the punches" and work under pressure to meet the demands of a constantly-evolving workload.
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people.
Writing and Design
Bonus skills, but not required:
If you're interested in joining our team, submit your resume, cover letter, and samples.