IT Security & Compliance Careers
Technical IT Support Services Manager
The Technical IT Support Services Manager is responsible for the delivery of all technical services at InfoSight and for managing technical staff and prioritizing the workload for all client and internal requests. This highly-visible individual will play a critical role in the success of the company by improving the IT service team’s approach to enriching the customer experience and supporting continuous improvement.
The potential candidate will demonstrate outstanding enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and knowledge, and will conduct business with respect for others. As the Senior Manager, he/she will embody a service-centric practice and also be expected to share their experience / knowledge to encourage others within the team to embrace the service-centric model.
If you're interested in joining our team, submit your resume.
- Oversees all client support and projects, production infrastructure and internal network
- Oversees client reporting deliverables
- Works with Operations and Accounting to provide inventories for billing monthly
- Reconciles Contracts to Invoicing and to Services being delivered monthly
- Develops & maintains TSD Operational Manuals
- Administers help desk ticketing system
- Ensure that all service tickets and projects are logged into Tracking Application
- Ensure IT Client Services Policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure all tickets have accurate detailed accounts of all troubleshooting steps and follow-up details
- Monitor daily workload and ensure adequate available staff are manning the phones and email
- Conducts Weekly TSD Status Meetings
- Maintains Lab environment for testing and sales demos
- Maintains InfoSight non-production system for voice, data and video
- Builds 3rd party subcontract relationships, and/or creating a recruiting/ interview continuum should also play in but not with any metrics just a subjective mention
- Conducts Client Satisfaction & QA calls on a daily/ weekly basis
- Evaluates Employee performance and staff development/recruiting
- Identify technology needs of the department and organization and develop budget requirements with the Director of Information Systems
- Provide after hour support as needed
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Provides technical product training and basic user functionality training when required
- Ability to troubleshoot all client issues
- Advanced technical skills in network support
- Provides level I, II & III technical support to employees
- Responsible for maintaining a professional and cordial relationship with clients
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of customers equipment; process and culture
- Maintains a knowledge base within Help Desk Application of technical issues affecting clients
Analysis, Metrics and Reporting
- Total Help Desk Tickets open greater than “X” hours
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys above satisfaction rating
- Increases monthly billing average(s)
- Increase Managed Services Annual Revenue
- Maintains production infrastructure uptime and reporting deliverables on time
- Meets all Training & Certification goals for manager and TSD employees
- Meets and exceeds all customer SLA’s
- Other metrics include, but are not limited to:
- Calls answered by live engineer
- Call abandonment reduced
- Average Wait Time reduced
- Average Talk Time reduced
- First level resolve increases
- Mean Time to resolution reduced
- Mean Time to response increased
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT discipline, Computer Science or MIS preferred. In lieu of a degree, equivalent work experience may be accepted.
- Must have prior experience successfully leading or managing a team of technical IT resources with demonstrated progression of increased scope and complexity. This should include three to five years in a management role within an IT area, which could include the IT Service Desk.
- Solid understanding of IT supported technologies, and a broad knowledge of IT Technology and infrastructure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others, including various levels of management.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to execute short-range plans (i.e., 30-90 days). Should also have the ability to react quickly to issues, and develop both short and long-term solutions.
- Advanced PC skills with a working knowledge of associated software, including spreadsheets. Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and pay close attention to details.
InfoSight offers an opportunity for uncapped income in the rapidly growth industries of Cybersecurity and Managed Security Services, a competitive benefit package for full-time employees, and a great environment for career growth. At InfoSight, our suite of solutions are powerful, effective and innovative. Put your career on a secure path forward!
InfoSight is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA).