Customer Security Awareness Program North Carolina
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
Our Customer Security Awareness Program in North Carolina Services fully
train you and your staff to protect your data and information, so give
us a call today, you will not regret it! Start today by taking your first steps
towards enhancing the security of your systems and gaining the
necessary knowledge about the right and wrong ways to use technology and
Awareness and preparation is highly needed to better secure your data. Due to the magnitude of social engineering tactics and security breaching methods, and because the Internet can easily import and spread malware even without user knowledge, it is vital to make sure that your entire staff is properly trained and prepared.
Choose InfoSight for your security awareness training programs and you will be glad you did, because we will provide you with the tools for obtaining the optimum outcome: the security of your data! This training will also increase efficiency, effectiveness, compliance, profit, and much more, and will most likely prevent a breach, which can easily lead to major downfalls, devastating losses, and chaos!
Customer Security Awareness Program in North Carolina Services are processes to acquire the knowledge and preparation that is necessary in today's society to secure your systems! Knowledge is the best way to protect your data and secure your information! Hackers, threats, risks, viruses, scams, and breaches only continue to increase, spread, and become more sophisticated everyday, even with seemingly protected systems!
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development