Customer Security Awareness Training for Credit Unions Georgia
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
Customer Security Awareness Training for Credit Unions in
Georgia deserves to be a top priority. There is absolutely no
doubt, that where employees are properly trained in the use of the
Internet, data loss prevention is greatly strengthened. Meet with our
InfoSight team and discuss your important training needs today. Our
rates are very reasonable.
The incidence of insider threats causing breaches, are on the rise in various organizations. Where customers and employees do not know how to properly interact with, and use technology and the internet, cyber crime and fraud prevail. Trained employees will adopt best practices, become assertive, vigilant and responsible users. They will be aware of unusual activity if it occurs, and will know how to report it.
Security awareness training will pay off in the long-run! Training is now being seen as an essential; in its absence IT security problems mount. However, there are those credit unions which fail to realize the great positive impact which training is capable of making, when effectively delivered; employees' skills improve, productivity is heightened, and proficiency levels rise. Customer Security Awareness Training for Credit Unions in Georgia creates a win win situation, always.
Stimulate your data loss prevention plans and lay the foundation for of a culture of security awareness by Customer Security Awareness Training for your Credit Unions in Georgia, and for your customers and employees. Make sure that everyone involved understands and implements best practices and are motivated enough to take on the responsibility of using the Credit Union's technology and the internet efficiently.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development