Customer Security Awareness Program for Banks Georgia
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
InfoSight offers Customer Security Awareness Program for Banks Georgia for retail and commercial bank customers and employees at all levels. Take pro-active steps towards increasing the security of your systems, and spreading knowledge about the proper way to use modern technology and the Internet. Your customers and employees will appreciate your efforts at training and educating them, and you will be visibly demonstrating compliance.
Our Customer Security Awareness Program for Banks Georgia focuses on both basic principles, and best practices. It covers Password, Email, Social Networks, Mobile Usage, Privacy, Malware, responsible use of the Internet at work, Identity Theft, Phishing, Access Control, Cloud Computing, and more. Confidently choose InfoSight for Customer Security Awareness Program for Banks Georgia.
Customer Security Awareness Program for Banks Georgia for bank customers and employees can play a major role in building a culture of security within a bank, and can contribute to a bank's data loss prevention plan. Our modules aim at reinforcing good online practices, and changing behavior, which promotes bad online practices. InfoSight has been successful in helping many banks to implement our highly focused Customer Security Awareness Program for Banks Georgia.
Meet with our experts and get an introduction to our special packages on Customer Security Awareness Program for Banks Georgia. We will prove to you, how our methods of delivering knowledge, and Customer Security Awareness Program for Banks Georgia can offer you the added security you need. We will share with you the technologies which maximize compliance with data privacy regulations, and provide the highest levels of protection, against all types of data breaches.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development