Customer Security Awareness Education for Credit Unions Georgia
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
Customer Security Awareness Education for Credit Unions in Georgia
is high on the agenda of those credit unions who care about the
protection of their data, systems, and networks. By confidently
choosing InfoSight to lead your credit union's education initiative, you
will be helping to properly educate your retail and commercial clients,
while ensuring that you have fulfilled your compliance obligations.
Now more than ever, you need to strengthen your security measures, and to build a culture of security within your credit union, as part of your data loss prevention plan. We, at InfoSight, are ready to pave the way for the introduction of your program of Customer Security Awareness Education for Credit Unions in Georgia, as a matter of great urgency.
Our packages designed for Customer Security Awareness Education for Credit Unions In Georgia, include many features: newsletters, statement stuffers, posters, Email campaigns, surveys, video clips, webinars in a box, and monthly customizing. Our modules motivate employees and clients, making them responsible and vigilant, and teaching them how to use technology and the internet properly.
Employees account for data loss in many cases, and many clients have reported that their identities were stolen. It is patently clear, that you need a strategic partner to help you to create, implement, and manage your program for Customer Security Awareness Education for Credit Unions in Georgia, and other any of the other training programs, which we offer!
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development