Customer Security Awareness Education for Banks Georgia
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
Customer Security Awareness Education for Banks in Georgia can mean savings for any bank. Even banks need to be cost-effective! The InfoSight team is highly experienced with the delivery of first class education, so you can count on our material and features. We also keep our rates reasonable. Get proactive with the education of your retail and commercial clients today!
We cannot ever over emphasize the need for Customer Security Awareness Education for Banks in Georgia; it is a top priority. Cyber criminals continue to develop and deploy malicious methods to compromise security, and achieve unauthorized access to customers' accounts. While no known measure will completely protect any bank from threats, free security educating effectively delivered to clients, will instill confidence in them, and reduce liability and risk of litigation.
Customer Security Awareness Education for Banks in Georgia leads to knowledge which is now necessary to secure your systems and information. Knowledge is the key to promoting IT security and protection, just as security awareness is a key defense against fraud. Equip your employees and customers with IT education, and at the same time, demonstrate to regulators and clients your compliance.
One wonders why it is that Customer Security Education for Banks in Georgia is sometimes neglected, when it is crucial to data loss prevention, and to a bank's integrity. Few have the in-house resources and expertise to develop and manage an education program. Leave it to our competent hands. We will get your customers and your employees equipped to use technology, and the internet properly, and to become more responsible.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development