Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training Georgia
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training in Georgia is now accepted in Georgia, as the key to a more secure credit union IT environment. Both customers and employees need to master technology, and the use of the Internet as well. By partnering with InfoSight on your education initiative, you will be automatically strengthening your defenses against cyber attacks and potential data loss.
When one considers that responsibility lies in the hands of the user, and the particular network security measures which the user chooses to implement, one sees clearly, that customers need to be trained. With the increase of social engineering tactics and security breaching methods, and the prevalence of malware without user knowledge, it is crucial that the education programs you implement, are well-formulated, and up-to-date. Our education programs are exceptional; those who use them, praise them highly.
No substitute exists for a program of Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training in Georgia, and it is definitely among the first lines of protection. Consult with our highly experienced InfoSight team, and benefit from professional guidance on implementing security awareness training, while demonstrating compliance to clients and regulators.
Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training in Georgia from InfoSight is reasonably priced. Just think how many millions a trained workforce and customer base will save you in the long-run! Expect an increase in efficiency, effectiveness, compliance, and profit, with the introduction of a security awareness education program. Why look elsewhere for a provider of this special type of education, when we are known as leaders in the field?
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development