Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Program Georgia
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
Invest in an outstanding Credit Union Customer Security
Awareness Program in Georgia from InfoSight, and discover that
this type of training is much more cost-effective than you imagined!
Plus, the benefits are tremendous. It is one of a series of IT security
solutions which the InfoSight Team recommends. Managed Firewall Services
alone are never sufficient. Meet with our team and discuss your training
Despite the use of security technologies, sophisticated cyber attackers can penetrate defenses, and access systems containing sensitive data. Where employees are not trained to use the internet properly, the gates are open to these cybercriminals; a Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Program in Georgia is necessary. The impact of awareness training is proven to be positive, as it improves overall efficiency and makes employees more assertive and vigilant on all fronts.
We will give you our undivided attention and introduce you to the most effective security solutions, while we implement a Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Program in Georgia, and comprehensive IT security training. Your bank avoid risks by so doing, plus this type of training program will impact positively on data loss prevention, and foster the building of a culture of security, within your credit union.
InfoSight's Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Program in Georgia is carefully prepared, and is accessed through an online portal. Training material is interactive, and scalable for various audiences, based on size and location. At InfoSight, we combine consulting with technology, and include additional services of interest to you, such as Email and Internet Content Services, and Data Leak Privacy/Policy Enforcement Services.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development