Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Education Georgia
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
The high quality of our Credit Union Customer Security
Awareness Education in Georgia has impressed those who
implemented our education programs. Our material is highly praised, due
to its clarity, accuracy, and focus. We are very experienced at imparting education and training, and
urge you to take the wise step, and partner with us.
Our Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Education in Georgia will help your credit union to fully comply with laws, regulations, and standards governing privacy, security, and record retention. Along with awareness education is end-to-end data protection, an important element in best practices for keeping customer data confidential and for regulating compliance.
Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Education in Georgia, like our other awareness programs, are good value for money, viewed from any perspective. The quicker you implement your package, the greater your rewards. We are ready to help you to ensure confidentiality, authenticity, and the integrity of your data in motion on internal or shared networks, and to implement, manage and evaluate your education and training effort.
The need for Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Education in Georgia, is urgent. Why leave your Credit Union open to financial fraud and vicious cyber attacks? Your customers' computers should be protected from threats, and your customers should know how to detect unusual activity, and how to do something meaningful about it. A high level of awareness, on the part of a customer is necessary, to avoid the risk of ACH and wire fraud.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development