Banking Customer Security Awareness Program Georgia
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
With a minimal outlay of funds, you can invest in an excellent Banking Customer Security Awareness Program in Georgia from InfoSight. The benefits are tremendous. It is one of the solutions which the InfoSight Team recommends. Managed Firewall Services, though helpful, are not ever sufficient. Meet with our team at your convenience and discuss your training needs. It is in your best interest.
Despite the use of security technologies, sophisticated cyber attackers can penetrate defenses, and access systems containing sensitive data. Where employees are not trained to use the internet properly, the gates are open to these cybercriminals; a Banking Customer Security Awareness Program in Georgia is necessary. The impact of awareness training is proven to be positive, as it improves overall efficiency and makes employees more assertive and vigilant on all fronts.
Fail to implement a Banking Customer Security Awareness Program in Georgia, and suffer the negative consequences. Benefit from the professional guidance of the InfoSight Team on Internet training. Employees need to understand all aspects of Internet use, and all terms. One small slip by an employee in email security, can result in attackers harvesting your customers' credentials leading to ACH, wire fraud and corporate account takeover.
We facilitate you in every way, and urge you to get familiar with effective security solutions, and implement a Banking Customer Security Awareness Program in Georgia, and comprehensive IT security training. Not only will your bank avoid risks by so doing, but this type of training program will also impact positively on data loss prevention, and support efforts towards the building of a culture of security, within your bank.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development