Bank Customer Security Awareness Training Georgia
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
Where Bank Customer Security Awareness Training in Georgia has a strategic place on a bank's agenda, and is implemented, the results are remarkable. Both customers and employees use the internet and technology properly, and can sometimes detect financial fraud and an on-coming onslaught of cyber attacks. IT Training is essential; not optional.
Our InfoSight Bank Customer Security Awareness Training in Georgia makes your customers and employees aware of risks, and teaches them how to mitigate risks, by taking personal responsibility for the information entrusted to them, and becoming more assertive and pro-active when warranted. Formal security policies can never take the place of an effective security awareness training program.
Whether or not to implement Bank Customer Security Awareness Training in Georgia; should not be a difficult decision to make; its benefits are abundantly clear. Our program seeks to build an IT security policy which reflects your particular banking needs, and your obligation to meet compliance and regulatory standards. It considers known risks and informs users of their IT security responsibilities, and makes them more assertive.
Bank Customer Security Awareness Training in Georgia is as an important instrument for delivering information which customers and employees need, in order to contribute to IT security. Security awareness aims at changing behavior where appropriate, and entrenching good practices. It centers on security, and allows individuals to recognize IT security concerns, and issues respond accordingly, in a timely manner.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development