Bank Customer Security Awareness Program Georgia
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
A Bank Customer Security Awareness Program in Georgia
from InfoSight should be a top priority. It is one of the solutions put
forward by the InfoSight Team. Managed Firewall Services, though helpful
cannot provide complete security. All employee needs to know how to use,
and how not to use the Internet. InfoSight will save you money by
designing an affordable training program specifically geared to your
bank, within your budget.
Despite the use of security technologies, attackers will penetrate defenses, and access systems containing sensitive data. No bank can be protected fully when employees are not trained to use the internet properly; a Bank Customer Security Awareness Program in Georgia is necessary. Breaches by way of phishing emails containing a link to an attack website are now commonplace. So too, are malicious files which exploit a vulnerability, on the end user's system.
In the absence of a Bank Customer Security Awareness Program in Georgia, expect problems. Take advantage of professional guidance from the experienced InfoSight Team on Internet training for employees. Employees need to understand all aspects of Internet use, and all terms. One slip by an employee in email security, can result in attackers harvesting your customers' credentials leading to ACH, wire fraud and corporate account takeover.
We facilitate you in every way, and urge you to introduce effective security solutions, a Bank Customer Security Awareness Program in Georgia, and comprehensive IT security training. Not only will your bank avoid risks by so doing, but this type of training program will also impact positively on data loss prevention, and support efforts towards the building of a culture of security
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development