Customer Security Awareness Program for Credit Unions Florida
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
A special Customer Security Awareness Program for Credit Unions
in Florida is available from InfoSight, through a variety of
means, including an online portal. Our material is up-to-date,
interactive and engaging, as well as affordable. This type of training
will contribute hugely to the smooth running of your Credit Union, and
will enhance sensitive information protection and customer
Hackers, threats, risks, viruses, scams, are on the increase, and are becoming more sophisticated. Insider threats, however, continue to be a main cause of information security breaches. Our Customer Security Awareness Program for Credit Unions in Florida is critical to you in order to identify and avoid threats like Phishing and Social Engineering.
InfoSight will show you how to create a more secure environment at your Credit Union, and how to protect your clients. We will fully train your staff and your customers, in order to protect your data. Awareness Training aims at true behavior change, and requires an interactive program, with multiple touch points; we deliver such a program, through our Customer Security Awareness Program for Credit Unions in Florida.
Our Customer Security Awareness Program for Credit Unions in Florida is proven and effective, and ensures that best practices are applied. We meet industry standards for compliance, up date our material, and can customize, so as to incorporate your branding and unique policies. We cover cyber security awareness terms, and standard topics, and stress the critical importance of individual responsibility as customer or employee.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development