Customer Security Awareness Education for Banks Florida
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
Services for Customer Security Awareness Education for Banks
in Florida are available from us at InfoSight. We make our
education services affordable for you, and we are ready to customize to
suit your needs and expectations. We can incorporate your branding and
meet all of your requirements. We bring you our skills and experience.
We encourage the use of up-to-date anti-virus software, the maintaining of spy-ware protection and firewalls. But beyond that, we urge you to implement Customer Security Awareness Education for Banks in Florida at your bank. Criminals continue to develop and deploy more sophisticated, effective malicious methods to compromise security, and actually achieve unauthorized access to customers' accounts. The matter is grave.
Customer Security Awareness Education for Banks in Florida can be delivered online and is a safe stairway to the knowledge that is now necessary to secure your systems and information! Knowledge is one of the best ways to promote IT security and protection. Equip your employees and customers with IT education and best practices; be on the safe side.
As you consider your IT security initiatives, keep in mind the often neglected Customer Security Education for Banks in Florida, offered by experts at InfoSight. You do not have the in-house resources and expertise to develop and manage an education program like ours. Leave it to our capable hands. We can get your employees equipped to better use technology, and the internet, and to become more vigilant and responsible.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development