Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training Florida
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training in Florida
should be regarded as a priority, given its strategic role as an
instrument for the dissemination of information needed by customers and
employees to maintain security. Training allows customers and employees
to develop operational procedures, and establish their own access
control rules, becoming useful active participants in the security
effort; the Credit Union benefits.
Responsibility lies in the hands of the user, and the particular network security measures they choose to implement. With the increase of social engineering tactics and security breaching methods, and because the Internet can easily introduce and spread malware without user knowledge, it is crucial to learn the proper to use technology and the Internet.
There is no real substitute for a program of Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training in Florida, as it is the first line of protection. Technology alone is no answer to the serious threats and vulnerabilities presently proliferating. Training is a foundation stone in any data loss prevention solution. Consult with our InfoSight experts, and take advantage of professional guidance on implementing awareness training.
Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training in Florida from InfoSight is more cost-effective than you may realize. Our rates are reasonable, and just think how many millions a trained workforce and customer base will save you. Over all efficiency, effectiveness, compliance, and profit, may also increase. Do not ever underestimate the merits of training.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development