Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Program Florida
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
Our Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Program in Florida
is easy to use and offers a practical solution
to data loss. It also paves the way for the building of a culture of
security within your Credit Union. All employees and customers play an
important role in keeping information secure. Staff training on
up-to-date security procedures and protocols is a key element and
promotes smooth operations at your Credit Union.
InfoSight offers a range of services to help you develop appropriate policies, implementation tools, controls, and monitoring aligned with your specific Credit Union's overall information security management objectives. Our Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Program in Florida is comprehensive, well-designed, and ensures that employees, customers and contractors are aware of their responsibilities to protect valuable information.
By choosing to use our Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Program in Florida, you and your Credit Union will benefit from a solution developed by InfoSight, a strong leader in information management and compliance. What could be more valuable to your Credit Union than our Awareness Training, in the face of organized cyber gangs using sophisticated methods of penetrating defenses?
The Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Program in Florida formulated by InfoSight, can be accessed through an online portal. Training material is user-friendly, and scalable for various audiences, depending on size and location. InfoSight's services combine Consulting with Technology, and include other services of interest to you, such as Email and Internet Content Services, and Data Leak Privacy/Policy Enforcement Services.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development