Bank Customer Security Awareness Program Florida
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
The merits of implementing a Bank Customer Security Awareness Program
in Florida are many. To begin with, it is well established that
awareness programs are among the best data loss prevention solutions,
and pave the way for the development of a culture of security within a
bank. Technology alone is not the answer, nor will it ever be.
Highly sophisticated cyber attacks are slipping past corporate anti-virus and other security systems. Once inside, cyber criminals can move to a domain controller containing the data bases of employees, as happened in the 2013 New York Times breach. A well-trained workforce, and aware customers, will be better equipped with best practices, and will apply more care and thought, in their use of banking technology and the internet.
Employees trip up businesses through improper use of the internet everyday! Our well-formulated Bank Customer Security Awareness Program in Florida will not only increase security, efficiency, profits, and your employees' overall skills, but will ultimately lead to company success and integrity. When our training programs are approached from that perspective, one immediately sees how valuable they can be in the long-run.
Through the Learning Management System (LMS), InfoSight also offers security awareness training courses on various topics that suit specific audiences, ranging from users to executive managers. We can also customize material, making it appropriate and focused to the audience size and location. Contact our experts; benefit from our professional guidance and our Bank Customer Security Awareness Program in Florida.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development