Managed IT Services Chicago
Data Loss Prevention
Managed IT Services in Chicago are offered by
InfoSight, at affordable rates. Your
organization needs such services to protect vital data and information
from breaches. We not
only provide you with the right steps to take to protect yourself, but
we competently implement them, install, monitor, maintain, and update them.
Our clients are satisfied. Are you going to leave your IT System
unmanaged, like an unlocked house, open to thieves?
While no business is immune from a cyber attack, and while our systems and programs, separately, cannot give your business the complete protection it needs, together, we can create a safe environment for your data, in your systems and networks. With our Managed IT Services in Chicago program, we begin with an analysis of your system, locate any vulnerabilities, form a plan to correct them, train you and your staff on how to safely use the Internet, and monitor, update your security systems.
It is your responsibility of start protecting your data.You first need to make sure that you and your team are fully trained, and aware of what the Internet and emails can do to your system. Make sure that your vulnerabilities are minimal, that extra security measures are in place, and that your system is monitored, and updated. As hard as this may sound, there truly is no easy fix; you need to call and hire InfoSight, and we will take it from there, as we introduce you to the merits of Managed It services in Chicago and how you benefit.
We invite you to take our IT Managed Services Quick Survey: If you answer "Yes" to any of the following questions, allow your systems to be at risk no longer, and give us a call today! We look forward to hearing from you, and assisting you and your company as best we can!
• Do you know and understand all the rules
of and all of your compliance obligations?
• Are you prepared for your next audit, and if so, do you have the time necessary for it?
• Would you like to reduce the overall cost of compliance? (We are sure you would!)
Information Assurance Process Testing (IAPT)
The Information Assurance Process Test suite is a series of process examinations which seek to discover potential risks and flaws in existing non-technical security processes implemented within the organization. This assessment may include areas as diverse as:
• Governance and Management Structure Security and Efficacy Testing
• Information Security Policy Implementation Testing
• Personnel Security Testing (Background Checks and Screening, Confidentiality, Non-
disclosure, and Authorized Use Agreements, Job Description)
• Risk Assessment Process Testing and Risk Management Procedural Testing
• Security Process Controls Testing
• Third Party Vendor Security Testing (SAS70 Reviews, Policy Validation)
• Insurance Validation Testing
Regulatory Framework Compliance Review (RFCR)
If an organization is subjected to state and/or federal regulations as part of their core business, they may be required to follow one or more established compliance frameworks. As such, InfoSight's Regulatory Framework Compliance Review can assist an organization in determining their compliance to such frameworks prior to the arrival of auditors and examiners. This assessment is conducted against the frameworks an organization is required to comply with, and can vary from engagement to engagement. The security tests performed during the Regulatory Framework Compliance Review include the following:
• PCI Compliance Review
• COBIT Compliance Review
• SOX 404 Compliance Review
• GLBA 501(b) Compliance Review
• BSA Compliance Review
• HIPAA Data Security Compliance Review
• Red Flag Identity Theft Review
Information Security Awareness Training