IT Managed Services Chicago
IT Managed Services Chicago
Implementing a IT Managed Services in Chicago, such as ours, not only
secures your system's vital data, but highly reduces your risk of a
security breach from cyber hackers. In this day age there are so many
reported and unreported breaches that you need to do what ever you can
to protect your systems.
Not only do we provide IT Managed Services in Chicago programs, but we make sure that you are keeping your security system up to date. We monitor, maintain, and update your security programs so that you will have the latest technology in security to prevent a breach that could devastate your organization.
It is close to impossible to foresee scams, risks, and threats, you need to take the right steps now to be able to stay a head of the game. InfoSight has an expert, knowledgeable, and proficient team that make the perfect partner for your organization in preventing data and security breaches.
We invite you to take our IT Managed Services Quick Survey: If you answer "Yes" to any of the following questions, allow your systems to be at risk no longer and give us a call today! We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you and your company as best we can!
• Do you know and understand all the rules
of and all of your compliance obligations?
• Are you prepared for you next audit, and if so, do you have the time necessary for it?
• Would you like to reduce the overall cost of compliance? (We are sure you would!)
Information Assurance Process Testing (IAPT)
The Information Assurance Process Test suite is a series of process examinations which seek to discover potential risks and flaws in existing non-technical security processes implemented within the organization. This assessment may include areas as diverse as:
• Governance and Management Structure Security and Efficacy Testing
• Information Security Policy Implementation Testing
• Personnel Security Testing (Background Checks and Screening, Confidentiality, Non-
disclosure, and Authorized Use Agreements, Job Description)
• Risk Assessment Process Testing and Risk Management Procedural Testing
• Security Process Controls Testing
• Third Party Vendor Security Testing (SAS70 Reviews, Policy Validation)
• Insurance Validation Testing
Regulatory Framework Compliance Review (RFCR)
If an organization is subjected to state and/or federal regulations as part of their core business, they may be required to follow one or more established compliance frameworks. As such, InfoSight's Regulatory Framework Compliance Review can assist an organization in determining their compliance to such frameworks prior to the arrival of auditors and examiners. This assessment is conducted against the frameworks an organization is required to comply with, and can vary from engagement to engagement. The security tests performed during the Regulatory Framework Compliance Review include the following:
• PCI Compliance Review
• COBIT Compliance Review
• SOX 404 Compliance Review
• GLBA 501(b) Compliance Review
• BSA Compliance Review
• HIPAA Data Security Compliance Review
• Red Flag Identity Theft Review
Information Security Awareness Training