IT Security Service Chicago
Data Loss Prevention
IT Security Service in Chicago services is a must to protect your
organization's vital data. Fortunately, InfoSight offers the IT Security
Service coverage of confidential data across all endpoint, network and
We help you prevent data breaches, stop data leakage, demonstrate compliance and reduce the risk of external attacks and insider threats whether they originate from accidental misuse or malicious acts. In todays advance technology, At InfoSight, we utilizing an array of reliable technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS and anti-virus/malware software to protect your system.
Today there is plenty of research out there that shows you just how vulnerable many organizations are that do not have the proper data loss security prevention solutions in place. With all this information out there, still many organizations ignore the advancement of cyber thieves and risk their vital data everyday. This is where our IT Security Service in Chicago comes into play.
We invite you to take our IT Managed Services Quick Survey: If you answer "Yes" to any of the following questions, allow your systems to be at risk no longer and give us a call today! We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you and your company as best we can!
• Do you know and understand all the rules
of and all of your compliance obligations?
• Are you prepared for you next audit, and if so, do you have the time necessary for it?
• Would you like to reduce the overall cost of compliance? (We are sure you would!)
Information Assurance Process Testing (IAPT)
The Information Assurance Process Test suite is a series of process examinations which seek to discover potential risks and flaws in existing non-technical security processes implemented within the organization. This assessment may include areas as diverse as:
• Governance and Management Structure Security and Efficacy Testing
• Information Security Policy Implementation Testing
• Personnel Security Testing (Background Checks and Screening, Confidentiality, Non-
disclosure, and Authorized Use Agreements, Job Description)
• Risk Assessment Process Testing and Risk Management Procedural Testing
• Security Process Controls Testing
• Third Party Vendor Security Testing (SAS70 Reviews, Policy Validation)
• Insurance Validation Testing
Regulatory Framework Compliance Review (RFCR)
If an organization is subjected to state and/or federal regulations as part of their core business, they may be required to follow one or more established compliance frameworks. As such, InfoSight's Regulatory Framework Compliance Review can assist an organization in determining their compliance to such frameworks prior to the arrival of auditors and examiners. This assessment is conducted against the frameworks an organization is required to comply with, and can vary from engagement to engagement. The security tests performed during the Regulatory Framework Compliance Review include the following:
• PCI Compliance Review
• COBIT Compliance Review
• SOX 404 Compliance Review
• GLBA 501(b) Compliance Review
• BSA Compliance Review
• HIPAA Data Security Compliance Review
• Red Flag Identity Theft Review
Information Security Awareness Training