Wire Fraud Chicago
Wire fraud in Chicago is causing havoc in the business sector; do not
allow yourself and your business to become victims. Avoid the hassle and the
negative results it triggers. With the increasing use of convenient eBanking services
comes more wire fraud. More and more of your customers
are choosing easy eBanking services, and with this service comes
The ease with which sending and receiving wire transfers operates, multiplies the problem; people out there, bent on benefitting themselves from this popular way of banking abound, and hurt your customers. Cybercriminals, competently using with a wide range of tools, quickly get your customer's confidential banking information, and use it to their advantage.
Armed with all of the credentials they need, they simply use it to transfer money from your customer's account, into theirs, by committing wire fraud in Chicago. They target small-to-medium-sized businesses; such businesses often do not use dual controls on their accounts, nor have they adopted strong information security postures to mitigate wire fraud.
Every organization has its own unique business culture, and functions in its own particular manner; this requires appropriate security measures, not only to protect the organization from wire fraud, but to duly comply with industry standards, ever-changing federal regulations, and State Privacy Laws. Every organization should use InfoSight Inc. for Security/Protection Programs for fending off wire fraud in Chicago.
In an effort to protect both consumers and businesses from wire
fraud, the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
has implemented new security guidelines for financial institutions in
January 2012. These guidelines describe the measures financial
institutions should take to protect Internet banking customers from wire
fraud and other forms of financial fraud. Three key components were
1. Risk Assessments covering changes in threats, technology, and customer adoption of
eBanking; transaction volume; actual incidents of security breaches, ID theft or wire
2. Layered Security and Anomaly Detection through Multi-Factor Authentication
3. Customer Security Awareness and Education
InfoSight can assist you by
1. Your annual eBanking risk assessment
2. A GAP analysis
3. A restructuring of your entire risk management program
4. A Security Review of your eBanking solution including online banking, MFA
technologies and other associated eBanking products and applications
5. Your Customer Security Awareness Program
• Security Awareness “customer-ready” content for use as part of your consumer and
commercial clients’ security awareness initiative.
• Live webinar and onsite workshop education for your customers
• Security Awareness Newsletter Production to reinforce your organization’s Security
• Video “Quick Clips” for Website and e-Delivery
• ISA Website Content
• Polls and Surveys
• Digital Banners for your website or ATMs
• “On Hold” Telephone Messaging
• Annual Progress Report to present to examiners
By implementing these sound business practices, financial institutions are able to safeguard their customers against wire fraud. These increased security procedures may help reduce the number of incidents, mitigating financial losses, business risks and reputational damage that can result from wire fraud attacks. Contact InfoSight to learn more.
Intrusion Detection and Prevention