Customer Security Awareness Education for Banking
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
Customer Security Awareness Education for Banking is
undoubtedly one of the important security solutions, available at rates
you can afford. The many complicated attack tools being developed,
require immediate responses, and education on IT security is certainly
one of them. Partner with us and jump start your employee training and
feel more secure about your systems.
Banks have come to realize, that they must work hard to safeguard sensitive data, and that multi-layer security is necessary, as well as Customer Security Awareness Education for Banking and IT Training. Up-to-date anti-virus software, well maintained spy-ware protection, and the installation of firewalls on networks are productive, but not in the absence of education and training among employees, which emphasize responsible use of the Internet.
We will professionally guide you as you take your first steps towards strengthening the security of your systems with our Customer Security Awareness Education for Banking. In the process, you will gain knowledge about the right and wrong ways to use technology and the Internet, and develop the awareness and preparation needed to better secure your data.
As fraudsters continue to develop and deploy sophisticated malicious methods to compromise security, and gain unauthorized access to on-line accounts, banks have no choice but to respond with urgency. InfoSight is ready with practical solutions, including Customer Security Awareness Education for Banking. Choose us with great confidence.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development