Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
Take advantage of our excellent Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training
packages, and equip your customers and staff with knowledge and tools
to deal with vulnerabilities, hackers, threats, risks, viruses, scams, and breaches,
all of which are increasing rapidly. Technology alone,
cannot protect confidential information from exploitation or breach.
Growing cyber criminal activity and sophisticated security breaching methods, combined with the spread of malware without user knowledge, make it critical that retail and commercial customers and staff are all fully armed with the correct ways to interact with technology, and the Internet. Our Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training material covers phishing, pharming, privacy, email scams, password, social networks, and more.
No longer is security awareness training being viewed as a luxury! We, InfoSight have convinced many credit unions of the value, and urgency, of implementing our important training. This training does not only improve an employee’s and a customer's skills, but also enhances productivity, and overall efficiency and develops a culture of security within the credit union. Our Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training has proven ideal.
Confidently rely on our Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training to increase security, efficiency, effectiveness, compliance, profit, and more. While it may not prevent all breaches entirely, it has the strong capacity to halt data breaches in their tracks. Trust our InfoSight expertise and make our security training for your staff and customers, a priority.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development