Customer Security Awareness Program for Banks Atlanta
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
You are advised to implement the Customer Security Awareness Program for Banks in Atlanta offered by us, at InfoSight. We have assisted many banks through this special program. Knowledge, awareness and training are keys to protection. By arming all levels of employees with this training, you are contributing to your data loss prevention efforts, and developing a culture of security within your bank.
Increase your bank's level of efficiency, effectiveness, compliance, and profit in the long-run, and prevent a breach, which can lead to disruption of business and loss of reputation, and worst of all, disgruntled clients. Through our proven Customer Security Awareness Program for Banks in Atlanta, you can be on the road to a more secure IT future, not only for your Bank itself, but for your clients.
Our Customer Security Awareness Program for Banks in Atlanta is in a class of its own. This is not surprising, as we always outpace the competition! InfoSight urges you to take a greater interest in the awareness training which we offer, and also our other services which give comprehensive coverage of confidential data across all endpoint, network and storage systems. Whatever services you decide on, make training a top priority.
All over the world, banks are turning to a Customer Security Awareness Program for Banks like Atlanta banks use, and getting impressive results. Do not hesitate to contact our InfoSight Team, for more details. InfoSight emphasizes the need for all banks to prevent data breaches, stop leakage of data, reduce risk of external attacks, and insider threats whether they arise from accidental misuse or malicious acts.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development