Customer Security Awareness Education for Banks Atlanta
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
InfoSight masters Customer Security Awareness Education for Banks in Atlanta. Our rates are reasonable. Several banks have expressed satisfaction with our education modules. New clients are taking a strong interest in our other many services also. Our educational material is engaging and interactive. Meet with our InfoSight Team, and you will be introduced to our packages; options include standard, professional, and enterprise.
By educating customers on how to protect against ID theft, electronic fraud, phishing, and other threats, you are preserving your bank's good reputation and minimizing vulnerability to rapidly increasing cyber attacks. There is no better way to impart knowledge, and instill responsibility, amongst clients and employees, than through our InfoSight Banking Customer Security Awareness Education for Banks in Atlanta, and at the same time you will be demonstrating compliance in Atlanta.
With the InfoSight expertise you will preserve your good image, and the confidentiality of your clients' data. It is hard to know when you will become a cybercrime victim! By taking the promotion of education seriously, and implementing your customer security awareness education for banks in Atlanta program, you will reduce your vulnerability as an active bank.
The Internet is the crime scene of the 21st Century; witness the new challenges, like malicious methods of compromising security, and gaining unauthorized access to on-line accounts and taking over accounts. This makes Customer Security Awareness Education for Banks in Atlanta and IT training generally, much more crucial, than ever before.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development