Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training Atlanta
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training in Atlanta
as delivered by InfoSight is highly rated by various financial
institutions in Atlanta, due to the substantial impact it has made on
their employees. With the Internet being put under siege by armies of
sophisticated cybercriminals, having workers who are untrained in proper
IT practices, is dangerous and can present multiple IT security
Credit unions' defenses can be penetrated with ease, and access to systems containing sensitive data, can be hacked into. Untrained employees will hardly detect unusual activity, nor would they know how to report it. InfoSight's security awareness training puts employees in the right mode for using the IT effectively, and applying complete vigilance. Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training in Atlanta will benefit credit unions.
Do not become victim to cyber crime for want of Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training in Atlanta. Benefit from the professional advice of the highly experienced InfoSight Team, skilled at the delivery of Internet training to employees, at banks and credit unions. There is no doubt, that employees need to understand all aspects of Internet, and technology use, and all related terms being used currently.
Our InfoSight Team is patient and will answer your questions, and clarify points which you may not fully understand. We encourage credit unions to implement InfoSight security solutions, as a priority, and above all, a program for important Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Training in Atlanta. Credit unions and banks will avoid, or minimize IT risks, moreover this type of training program will support data loss prevention, and effectively promote the development of a culture of security within credit unions.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development