Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Program Atlanta
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
A Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Program in Atlanta,
from InfoSight, is not an option; it is a clear priority. InfoSight
offers a host of excellent services which will complement this type of
employee training, but no service can replace it! Managed Firewall
Services alone cannot protect a credit union. The Internet is the crime
scene of the 21st Century! That is why employees needs to know how to
use and how not to use the Internet.
The greatest security technologies cannot prevent attackers from penetrating defenses, and accessing systems containing sensitive data. No credit union can be safe with employees untrained in correct internet use. A Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Program in Atlanta is therefore necessary. Phishing emails containing a link to an attack website, or a malicious file that exploits a vulnerability, on the end user's system, is easily executed to a credit union's detriment. A trained worker can deal with phishing, and it helps.
In the absence of a Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Program in Atlanta, expect more threats and breaches. Take advantage of professional guidance from the experienced InfoSight Team. Employees need to understand all aspects of Internet use, and all terms too. One slip by an employee in email security, can result in attackers harvesting your customers' credentials, leading to ACH, wire fraud, and corporate account takeover.
We will facilitate you, in every way, and we urge you to embark on effective security solutions, a Credit Union Customer Security Awareness Program in Atlanta, as well as comprehensive IT security training. Not only will your credit union avoid risks by so doing, but this type of training will impact positively on data loss prevention, and support efforts towards the development of a culture of security, within your credit union
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development