Banking Customer Security Awareness Program Atlanta
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
A Banking Customer Security Awareness Program in Atlanta from InfoSight is worthy of implementation at every bank. Are you aware that an employee who makes an error or lapses, can trip up business at the bank? Plus, because attackers take the easiest routes into corporate networks to steal data and get out, a bank cannot afford to have any naive, employees, or employees who are without proper training on how to use the Internet.
Our Banking Customer Security Awareness Program for Atlanta banks is one of the proven ways to protect your data, and secure your information from hackers, threats, risks, viruses, scams, and breaches. InfoSight has contributed heavily to several banks, by strengthening their systems and networks, and beyond that, training their employees on the correct way to use the internet and technology generally.
While InfoSight offers practical solutions like Managed Firewall services, complementary services such as Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention, and quick response systems, which alert when there are service outages, security threats, and attacks, these are not substitutes for a focused Banking Customer Security Awareness Program in Atlanta. Partner with InfoSight today, and do what is wise!
As Internet usage continues to grow rapidly, the severity of attacks which can could harm valuable company assets are real. It is often said that humans are the weakest link in the information security chain. Choose InfoSight for the implementation of a Banking Customer Security Awareness Program in Atlanta. This training impacts positively on efficiency, effectiveness, compliance, profit, and reduces possible breach, and its ill consequences.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development