Bank Customer Security Awareness Training Atlanta
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
Modules for Bank Customer Security Awareness Training in Atlanta from InfoSight are ideal; no one delivers training like InfoSight. With the Internet as the crime scene of the 21st Century, having untrained workers can be dangerous. Every employee needs to know how to use, and how not to use the Internet. Any small lapse, can trip up business terribly!
Attackers are highly skilled at penetrating defenses, and accessing systems containing sensitive data. Unless employees are trained, they will not detect unusual activity, nor would they know how to report it. InfoSight training motivates employees and goes beyond simply transferring information to them. No bank is safe with employees untrained in proper internet use; Bank Customer Security Awareness Training in Atlanta is crucial.
In the absence of programs for Bank Customer Security Awareness Training in Atlanta, problems can emerge, and escalate. Take advantage of the professional guidance from the highly experienced InfoSight Team delivering Internet training for employees at banks and credit unions. There is no doubt, that employees need to understand all aspects of Internet, and technology use, and all related terms in current use.
Our InfoSight Team will facilitate your bank, in every way. We urge the implementation of effective InfoSight security solutions, as a top priority, and above all, a program for important Bank Customer Security Awareness Training in Atlanta. Not only will a bank be avoiding IT risks, but this type of training program will impact positively on data loss prevention, and support the bank's efforts towards the development of a culture of security.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development