Bank Customer Security Awareness Education Atlanta
Our comprehensive Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) educates your retail and commercial eBanking customers about phishing, malware, ACH and wire fraud, and more.
Benefit from a strategic partner who will help you create, implement and manage your eBanking Customer Security Awareness Program.
|Package Features||Standard Package||Professional Package||Enterprise Package|
|My Security Awareness Link||✔||✔||✔|
|Webinars & Workshops||✔||✔|
|Webinars On Demand||✔|
|Quick Clip Videos||✔|
|Employee Security Awareness Training Course||✔|
|Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Training||✔||✔|
- Protect eBanking customers from becoming victims of corporate account takeover, Wire/ACH fraud, and other online threats.
- Demonstrate to regulators and clients that you are meeting security awareness initiatives which are now mandatory as part of your eBanking/MFA requirements.
- Reduce liability and risk of litigation by offering free security education to your commercial client base.
- Create cross-sales and new-sales opportunities by conducting security workshops.
- Drive new product adoption such as mobile and/or cash management services.
- Create new recurring revenue by selling products such as cybercrime insurance.
- Onboarding of new prospective relationships with larger commercial clients by selectively inviting prospects.
- Integrate with existing social media initiatives and/or assist in future efforts.
- Instill confidence in your customers that doing business with your financial institution electronically is safe.
InfoSight's Bank Customer Security Awareness Education in Atlanta is considered among the most comprehensive. Interest is high as regards to our various education and training packages. Our well-formulated educational material is easily assimilated, and retained by employees and customers. There is no substitute for awareness education.
Educating retail and commercial customers on how to protect against ID theft, electronic fraud, and other common threats encountered by banking customers, will preserve your bank's good reputation. Vulnerability to cyber attacks will also be greatly reduced. There is no better way to impart knowledge, and develop responsibility, amongst clients and employees, than through our Banking Customer Security Awareness Education in Atlanta.
Customers who have participated in our Bank Customer Security Awareness Education in Atlanta commented positively on the outcome. They experienced significant behavioral changes in how they approach and conduct online fraud procedures. Join our list of happy clients who remain loyal to us, here at InfoSight, and praise our dedication to IT education.
Confidently choose InfoSight to conduct your Bank Customer Security Awareness Education in Atlanta and any other training programs of interest to you. Get the tools for obtaining the optimum outcome: the security of your sensitive data and information. This type of training will increase efficiency, effectiveness, compliance, profit, and should be regarded as part of visibly demonstrable compliance, as mandated by regulatory bodies.
Specialized Training for you & your staff
IT Security Policy Development