IT Security & Compliance Careers
Project Manager/Security Architect
The Project Manager / Security Architect’s role is to provide advanced computer systems installation, deployment, and configuration; troubleshooting and consulting services to InfoSight clients. He/she will identify, troubleshoot and resolve security infrastructure design issues for our clients through InfoSight’s Managed Security services.
If you're interested in joining our team, submit your resume.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND SKILLS
- Must be able to design an Enterprise IT Network based on best practices – with a focus on IT Security
- Own, lead, and manage technical web and data development projects to overall success
- Communicate project statuses in a timely manner to Project Managers and Project stakeholders
- Effectively manage senior stakeholders, business units, external vendors, and technical teams
- Drive project scope activities, deliverables, schedules, budgets and tasks list
- Conduct and facilitate project kick-offs, stand-up meetings, team meetings, brainstorming sessions, and risk management
- Track/manage projects from initiation to successful completion, identify and escalate issues, and resolve problems and changes
- Support and promote quality assurance goals for all projects
- Excellent customer service skills with a courteous professional manner; high degree of initiative and reliability
- Able to handle multiple changing and conflicting priorities;
- Able to master difficult technical areas proficiently;
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with computer users at all levels, management, and professionals outside InfoSight;
- Manage confidential client information with necessary care and discretion; according to the guidelines established by the GBLA, SOX, PCI and/or HIPPA
- May provide end-user training for customer and Technical Sales Demos on product
- Ability to coach and guide junior-level technical support staff effectively.
- Must maintain current knowledge of relevant hardware and software certifications as assigned
- Hands-on experience with TCP/IP, security concepts, WAN and LAN concepts, Routing Protocols, Firewall Security policies
- Hands-on experience with at least two of Linux and Microsoft operating system software.
- Hands-on experience with many industry leading security vendor platforms, including products such as Dell Sonicwall, Cisco ASA, Snort, Cisco IDS, Websense, etc.
- Hands-on experience with industry leading network management platforms.
- Practical experience with customer service processes and issues.
- Experience in VPN technology, PKI, AAA, and IDS concepts
Primary performance measurement criterion:
- Amount of trouble tickets and change requests satisfied
- Amount of time required, in hours, for completion of problem solving activities with clients.
- Proficiency in SOC management tools.
- Improvement of technical and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Dell Sonicwall Certification
- Cisco Security Certification or equivalent work experience.
- Snort certification or equivalent work experience.
InfoSight offers an opportunity for uncapped income in the rapidly growth industries of Cybersecurity and Managed Security Services, a competitive benefit package for full-time employees, and a great environment for career growth. At InfoSight, our suite of solutions are powerful, effective and innovative. Put your career on a secure path forward!
InfoSight is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team (EEO/AA).